Opening a commercial kitchen is no small feat. It comes with many challenges, like sourcing the perfect pantry list and creating amazing menus that will draw customers in. That’s why having the help of a food consultant can make all the difference!
A food consultant is an expert in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods). They have knowledge of market trends, menu design, recipe formulation and more. Plus, they understand the commercial kitchen environment from back-of-house production to front-of-house plating and presentation – making them invaluable when launching your commercial kitchen.
In a commercial kitchen setup, a food consultant can provide several services:
- Product and ingredient selection to create optimised recipes for cost efficiency and profitability
- Menu design to ensure that dishes are balanced, attractive and appetising
- Recipe formulation with precise measurements and ingredients lists to meet the commercial kitchen’s needs
- Kitchen layout planning to maximise production space
- Sourcing of FMCG items at competitive prices.
In addition to these services, a food consultant can also provide additional support such as custom meal plans, portion control or health & safety audits. All of this contributes towards running a commercial kitchen in an efficient and profitable manner.
Ultimately, having the help of a food consultant when setting up a commercial kitchen means you have access to expertise from someone who is experienced in the industry. This can be invaluable for creating delicious menus, optimising recipes, selecting ingredients and saving money in the long run – all while ensuring that your commercial kitchen is profitable.
So when launching your commercial kitchen, consider getting the help of a food consultant! It’ll be worth the investment.